Unbreakable… bullet-proof… enduring… Do these words describe your relationship? They can. You and your spouse have the ability to safeguard your marriage and abound in joy, intimacy, security, and pleasure.
The Indestructible Marriage will show you that no matter the quality of your relationship today, you can have a lasting and thriving marriage. In this life-changing eight-week summer Sunday afternoon study, we'll explore:
- God’s Indestructible Plan for Marriage, Communication, and Love
- Real Sexual Intimacy and Fulfillment
- Rust-Proofing Your Marriage
- Divorce- and Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
The format includes a 20-25 minute video with a follow-up group discussion. Each session provides takeaway ideas for couples to discuss on their own.
- Schedule: Sunday afternoons 4pm to 5:30pm starting June 24 and ending August 12, 2018. We will meet in the Faith Building, Orange Room.
If you can't make all eight sessions don't let that keep you from signing up! We’ll take care of the details, but you have to let us know you're coming by registering one RSVP per couple.
- Cost: FREE! First Church is so committed to strong families that there is no charge for this event! You'll get a workbook, and there's also free onsite childcare available by reservation as part of your RSVP. If you have any questions please give us a call at 954-642-8555 (Peter & Suzanne Borsella).